7. Create amazing images to increase shares, backlinks, and subscribers
Creating high-quality images is not only easy, it’s also affordable and fast. And it’s a must-have in today’s highly competitive world.
If you look at the top blogs in your industry, do they use a lot of quality images? I think we both know the answer.
Images make it easier for people to read your content, keep them on your page longer, and help readers digest the information you’re giving them.
So how do you create awesome images?
Here are all the tools you need:
- Canva – A design tool for non-designers. Free, with some paid icons. Also has a $10/month version with added functionality, like instant image resizing.
- Relay That – An amazing image creation tool that creates images for you! Unlike Canva, you don’t even need to design it yourself. Get everything you need at the click of a button.You can get a free version or pay $16/month for the basic package.
- Unsplash – A directory of free, high-quality stock photos.
- MyStock Photos – Similar to Unsplash, with even more photos.
- Iconfinder – Get high-quality icons for just a dollar or two.
Pro Tip: Add charts and graphs when relevant. It’s actually easy to create charts and graphs with Visualizer and seeing data visually helps readers process it quickly, and looks really nice in a post.