While it’s not as cheap as the Sandero, the latest Fabia is still well priced. Plus, it’s similarly spacious, even more comfortable and a hell of a lot safer. So, it’s worth the extra if you can afford it..
- Huge boot
- Roomy interior with clever features
- Fairly supple ride
- Interior is hardly plush
- Not as practical as the Honda Jazz
- Bug-prone infotainment system
The Jazz’s space and seating flexibility puts other small cars to shame, but crucially it’s not just a box on wheels; it’s brilliant even if you take practicality out of the equation. Its hybrid engine, for example, delivers strong performance and excellent real-world fuel economy. In fact, the Jazz is the best small car on sale today.
- Very spacious with great seating flexibility
- Lots of standard equipment
- Slow depreciation
- Pricey by small car standards
- Not the quietest cruiser
- Disappointing infotainment system